NIT Rourkela Admission 2016-2017 Online Form for Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech, MSC
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela has been released the notification for the admission of the Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech for the 2016-2017 session.
NIT Rourkela Admission 2016-2017 Online Form for Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech, MSC: – Good news for those candidates who want to take admission in the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela. The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela released the admission notification for the various courses. Interested or eligible candidates may apply online application form. Candidates can apply online application before the last date. Closing date of online application is 23rd May 2016. Candidates can apply through online mode. No one candidate can apply online application form after the closing date.
NIT Rourkela Admission 2016-2017 Online Registration Notification
National Institute of Technology Rourkela formerly Regional Engineering College Rourkela (REC Rourkela), is a publicly funded institute of higher learning for engineering and technology located in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India. We also provide the direct link to access the official website for the admission process. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and has been recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007. Interested or eligible candidates can apply online form for the various courses.
NIT UG, PG Online Application Form 2016-17
Name of the organization: – National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
Official website: – http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/
Category: – Admission
Important dates related to the Admission
- Online application form start from: – 26th April 2016
- Closing date of online application form: – 23rd May 2016
- Result: – 6th June
- Interview: – 20th June 2016
- Result of interview: – 27th June 2016
- Admission Begins: – 7th July 2016
Eligibility Criteria: – Aspirants with M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm in the relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or collectively 60% marks in both B. Tech and M.Sc./M.Pharm/MCA) and M.Tech levels from a UGC + AICTE approved Technical institute or university. The candidates having a valid GATE/NET score will get an additional preference.
Admission For various courses:-
- Nano science and Technology
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Management Studies
Admission Fees Details:-
- Admission fee (One time fee) Rs 1500/-
- Student Activity fee Rs.2000/-
- Hostel Seat rent Rs 2500/-
- Tuition fee Rs 7500/- [Nil for SC/ST students]
- Other fees (Exam, Library, Electricity etc. Rs 3000/-
- Medical fee Rs 1000/-
- Caution Money (Refundable on successful completion of the programme) (One time) Rs 5000/-
For more queries related to the NIT Rourkela Admission 2016-2017 Online Form for Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech, MSC candidates may visit the official website.