Kumaun University Admission 2016 LLB, LLM, PHD Online Application form Released
Kumaun University Nainital has been the admission notification for the courses of LLB, LLM, PHD online from 1st May 2016.
Kumaun University Admission 2016 LLB, LLM, PHD Online Application forms Released: – candidates who want to studied in the Kumaun University; they can apply the online application form of LLB, LLM, PHD online. The online application form was released from the 1st May 2016. Candidates can apply only through online mode. Interested or eligible candidates are advised that they real the official notification carefully then after fill up the online application form for the various courses. And the closing date of online application form is 31st May 2016.
Kumaun University Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria Exam Date
Kumaun University is a state university headquartered in Nainital, Uttarakhand. Kumaun University consists of three campuses at Almora, Nainital and Bhimtal; 35 affiliated government colleges; and an almost 30+ number of affiliated self-financed private institutions spread across the Kumaun region. Candidates are advised that they apply the online application form of LLM/LLB admission 2016 online till 31st May 2016. We also provide the direct link to access the official website here for the LLM/LLB admission process. Kumaun University Admission 2016 LLB, LLM, PHD Online Application form Released.
KU Nainital University LLB/LLM Entrance Exam 2016 Online Application Form
Name of the organization: – Kumaun University Nainital
Official website: – www.kunainital.ac.in
Name of the exam: Entrance Exam
Course name: – LLB/LLM
Important dates related to the KU University Entrance Exam 2016
- Online application form start from: – 1st May 2016
- Closing Date: – 31st May 2016
- Application submission in University: – 5th June 2016
- Exam Hall Ticket Available from: – 10th June 2016
- KU University LLM/LLB Entrance Exam date: – 19th June 2016
Entrance Exam Fee: – Candidates should pay Rs. (700/-+Bank Charge) in any branch of State Bank of India.
- For LLB Course: – candidates must have passed in the Graduation degree with 45%, and 40% for reserved category candidates.
- For LLM Course: – candidates must have passed LLB with 50% marks.
Selection process for LLB/LLM: – candidates must have selected on the basis of obtained marks, entrance exam marks and performance in the counseling process.
How to apply for Kumaun University Admission 2016 LLB, LLM
- Candidates may visit the official website for the registration process at www.kunainital.ac.in
- Than after visit the suitable link of the registration for LLM/LLB
- Than after candidates fill up the all required personal details for the registration.
- Pay the online payment in the State Bank of India. And
- Submit it.
To know more about the Kumaun University Admission 2016 LLB, LLM, PHD Online Application form Released candidate must visit the official website of Kumaun University @.www.kunainital.ac.in