CAT 2016 Online Registration Form, Important Dates, Exam Centers : Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is going to conduct Common Admission Test for all those students who want to take admission in MBA (Business Administration) and other programs in various IIT, IIM, NITs and other private Business Management Institutions. All those candidates who want take admission in best management Institutions fill your Common Admission Test CAT online application form before the last. Online application form already started on 8 August 2016 to last date 22 September 2016. For more details about CAT Entrance Exam Online Registration 2016 | Common Admission Test Online Application Form please visit official website of IIM.
CAT 2016 Online Registration Form, Important Dates, Exam Centers
CAT 2016 online registration has started on official website of iimcat.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates apply for CAT Admission 2016 via official website. To register candidates can click on the appropriate link provided in article. Online admission form for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 start on 8 August 2016 and last date of application form and submit application form is 22 September 2016. CAT Admission 2016 Exam will be held on 4 December 2016. For more details like CAT Admit Card 2016, CAT Exam Date 2016, CAT Result 2016 etc are given blow. For more information CAT Admission Application Form 2016 please visit official website of Common Admission Test.
CAT Admission 2016 Details
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM)
Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in
Name of Exam: Common Admission Test (CAT)
Known as: CAT
Level of Exam: National
CAT Exam 2016 Exam Pattern
No change in CAT exam 2016 by IIM Bangalore. A lot of changes were made to the exam pattern last year. So, this year no more changes in CAT Exam 2016 and go with the same pattern. CAT Exam computer based exam, question paper will have 3 sections. Time duration of CAT Exam 2016 id 3 hours. In CAT Exam 2016 objective and descriptive questions will be asked. CAT Exam pattern official available on 18 October 2016 on official website of CAT.
|S.No.||Name of the sections||Total MCQs (Expected)||Total Non-MCQs
|Total asked questions from each section||Time Taken each section|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||24||10||34||60 minutes|
|2||Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||24||10||34||60 minutes|
|3||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||24||8||32||60 minutes|
|Total||72||28||100 questions||180 minutes (03 hours)|
CAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates should have minimum eligibility for CAT exam is that you should have a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and minimum 45% criteria for those candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Differently abled category for CAT Admission 2016.
Seat Reservation: In CAT Admission 2016 15% seat reserve for SC Students, 7.5% seat reserve for ST Students, 27% seats reserve for NC-OBC Students and 3% seats reserve for persons with disabilities.
Exam Fees: Rs. 1700/- for General/OBC students and Rs. 850 for SC/ST/PWD students.
CAT 2016 Courses Lists
- PGPEM : Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management
- PGPBM : Post Graduate Programme in Business Management
- PGP : Post Graduate Programme
- PGP-ABM : Post Graduate Programme in Agri Business Management
- PGP-UAE : PGP at UAE
- PGPWE : PGP for Working Executive
- PGPPM : Post Graduate Progamme in Public Policy and Management
- EPGPM : Executive Post Graduate Programme
- PGPSM :Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets
- PGDHRM : Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PGDM : Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGPEX : Post Graduate Programme for Executives
Important Dates for CAT Exam 2016
- Start Date of Online Registration: 8 August 2016
- Last Date of Online Registration: 22 September 2016
- CAT 2016 Exam Admit Card Date: 18 October 2016
- CAT 2016 Exam Date: 4 December 2016
How to Apply for CAT 2016 Entrance Exam Online Registration Form?
- Go to the official website of CAT
- Find the link for CAT 2016 Application Form
- Click there new tab will be open
- Enter your all details correctly
- Now click on submit button
- Unique ID will be generate
- Take a print out for further Use
For more information about CAT 2016 Entrance Exam Online Registration Form please visit official website of CAT